Tickers: CEXAX / CEXIX
The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objectives primarily through equity-based option writing strategies including cash-secured puts and covered calls. The premium the Fund receives from writing options potentially generates gains for the Fund. The Fund may also invest in dividend-paying or non-dividend-paying common stocks with market capitalizations below $4 billion.
Target a consistent and rising cash flow distribution that is not reliant on changing market conditions and aim to deliver favorable total return with reduced volatility over a normal 5-7 year market cycle.
Our Ideal Client
- Seeks Income w/ Growth Potential Seeks diversification and potential growth with exposure to small cap stocks
- Opportunistic Understands and desires a "buy low, sell high" approach.
- Biblically Responsible Investing Aims to use biblical principles to screen investment portfolio
- Performance Inception Date: 12/31/2013
- Benchmark: Morningstar US Small Value
- Fund Assets: $11.11 Million
- Ticker Symbols:
- Class A Shares - CEXAX
- Class A Shares Load Waived - CEXAX.LW
- Class I Shares - CEXIX