Tickers: CPRFX / CPRCX / CPRIX
The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objectives primarily through equity-based option writing strategies including cash-secured puts and covered calls. The premium the Fund receives from writing options potentially generates gains for the Fund. The Fund may also invest in dividend-paying or non-dividend-paying common stocks with market capitalizations of at least $1 billion.
Target a consistent and rising cash flow distribution that is not reliant on changing market conditions and aim to deliver favorable total return with reduced volatility over a normal 5-7 year market cycle.
Our Ideal Client
- Seeks Income w/ Growth Potential Believes in the importance of income producing assets to meet lifestyle needs.
- Opportunistic Understands and desires a "buy low, sell high" approach.
- Biblically Responsible Investing Aims to use biblical principles to screen investment portfolio
- Performance Inception Date: 12/28/10
- Benchmark: US OE Allocation - 50 to 70% Equity
- Fund Assets: $65 Million
- Ticker Symbols:
- Class A Shares- CPRFX
- Class A Shares Load Waived- CPRFX.LW
- Class C Shares- CPRCX
- Class C Shares Load Waived- CPRCX.LW
- Class I Shares - CPRIX (Since 12/30/2016)